2016 RMA® Practice Manual for RMA Students, Graduates and Compliance Officers
- Who is the RMA sponsoring organization?
- What is the focus of the RMA?
- Is the RMA curriculum independently reviewed?
- What qualifications are required of RMA applicants?
- What is the process required of an applicant to become RMA designated?
- Once an RMA designation is earned, are continuing education credits required of the designee? How are these CE credits earned?
- Is the RMA designee subject to a Code of Ethics? If so, how is it administered?
- Is a complaint process publicly available?
- Is the RMA designation regulated? If so, has the sponsor satisfied the regulatory requirements needed to sustain the RMA designation?
- Is there an RMA Designation Use Policy?
McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP
One State Street, Floor 14
Hartford CT 06103
[email protected] We want to thank Raven Creative for its assistance in producing the new manual. Raven Creative is a full service marketing and design agency offering a wide array of strategic, creative, design, and production services. Raven provides turn-key marketing solutions, allowing its clients to focus on their core business. The company partners seamlessly with allied vendors to facilitate clients’ success. Specialties include: Information Design & Visualization, Corporate Identity & Branding, Collateral & Direct Mail Programs, Advertising Campaigns & Publications, Packaging & Premium Design, Trade Show Exhibit Support, Website Development and Online Promotion.