RIIA is now accepting registrations for our 2017 Summer Conference: “Minding the Gaps: Mapping Compliance Solutions for The DOL’s Fiduciary Rule and Beyond... .” Read why Michael Kitces calls this the “Best Conference On Retirement Planning: RIIA Summer Conference 2017“.
Click here to register.
View 2017 Summer Conference pricing, including Early Bird discounts.
The conference will take place at Salem State University (SSU) in Salem, MA, 20 miles north of Boston, on July 17 & 18, 2017. It will be followed by our Retirement Management Analyst® (RMA®) Master Class on July 19 & 20.
The agenda under development currently includes using the:
- “Voice of the Client” to guide your Enhanced Data Gathering
- View Across the Silos℠ to develop your Reasons for Recommendations
- Procedural Prudence map℠ to benchmark Reasonable Compensation
As well as:
- Contingent Decision making in retirement planning models
- What is good retirement planning judgement and how can advisors develop it?
- Trending retirement planning research topics
We look forward to seeing you at the event!